Terms of Reference
The Project Team on the Plenipotentiary Conference 2014 (PP-14) is task to:
• To hold meetings during a preparatory cycle of PP-14.
• To identify and study issues associated with the agenda of the PP-14, taking into account, where
appropriate, the developments on the decisions of the previous PPs and relevant decisions of the ITU
Address all issues of PP-14, in particular related to:
- Stable Constitution of the ITU;
- Internet-related issues, ICT definition, preparations of ITU for the review of the progress achieved in relation to the WSIS goals in 2015 (WSIS+10);
- administrative and financial issues, Independent management advisory committee (Res. 162, Guadalajara 2010), access to the ITU documents, Strategic Plan and Financial Plan of the Union for 2016-2019 (work of the Council Working Group for the Elaboration of both plans);
Prepare in relation to these items as may be required:
a) draft European Common Proposals;
b) draft CEPT brief, including information on the proposals to the conference from other administrations;
c) CEPT positions, for the presentation to other administrations or regional bodies;
Coordinate CEPT positions for the relevant ITU meetings.
Provide information on elections and candidates.
Consult with the relevant bodies and organisations and report to the Com-ITU.
Updated: 19 July 2017, 17:14