Terms of Reference
The Steering Group's functions shall include:
- co-ordination of the work of the ECC;
- preparation of a draft long term work programme for approval by the Plenary every year;
- preparation of an annual work programme based on the long term work programme for approval by the Plenary at its final meeting of each year;
- preparation and maintenance of a long term schedule for meetings to be approved by the Plenary;
- reporting to each Plenary meeting.
The meetings of the Steering Group are chaired by the Chairman of the Plenary. When the Chairman is unavailable, Steering Group meetings are chaired by one of the Vice Chairmen of the Plenary.
The Steering Group shall comprise:
- the Chairman and the Vice Chairmen of the Plenary;
- the Chairman and the Vice Chairmen of each Working Group;
- the Chairmen and Vice Chairmen of the Project Teams and Task Groups of the Plenary;
- the Director of the Office;
- the Chairman of the Council;
- the Counsellors.
Where the Chairman and Vice Chairmen of the Plenary agree, the Steering Group may also invite others to attend its meetings.
Updated: 26 June 2017, 16:02