Terms of Reference
The Project Team shall:
- Review the spectrum requirements for PMSE*;
- Collate, summarise and analyse the regulatory procedures used by administrations in granting access to spectrum for PMSE and incorporate the results into the ECC deliverables;
- Review ECC deliverables within the scope of FM PT [PMSE] and/or develop any new deliverables after WG FM request;
- Report on progress at the WG FM meetings;
- Take account of any relevant issues in the light of the WRC12 results, EC mandates, ETSI deliverables, assigned by WG FM, and other relevant technology developments;
- Liaise directly with other project teams within WG SE and with ETSI TG17 WP3, and other groups as authorised by WG FM;
- Not consider the band 1452-1492 MHz for the applications under its mandate, pending the result of PT 50.
- Make full use of the electronic working methods available to CEPT Project Teams.
- If necessary, coordinate CEPT positions in preparation for ITU-R groups outside the scope of WRC preparations.
* PMSE includes SAP/SAB and ENG/OB as defined in ECC Report 002
Date: October 2011
Updated: 18 July 2017, 15:22