Terms of Reference
The Project Team shall:
- Review the spectrum requirements for PMSE;
- Collate, summarise and analyse the regulatory procedures used by administrations in granting access to spectrum for PMSE and incorporate the results into the ECC deliverables;
- Review ECC deliverables within the scope of FM PT51 and/or develop any new deliverables after WG FM request;
- Report on progress at the WG FM meetings;
- Take account of any relevant issues in the light of the WRC results, EC mandates, ETSI deliverables, assigned by WG FM, and other relevant technology developments;
- Liaise directly with other project teams within WG SE and with ETSI TG17, and other groups as authorised by WG FM;
- Make full use of the electronic working methods available to CEPT Project Teams.
- If necessary, coordinate CEPT positions in preparation for ITU-R groups outside the scope of WRC preparations.
Date: February 2018
Updated: 17 February 2018, 14:37