MA02revCO07 Special Arrangement
The Maastricht, 2002, Special Arrangement, as revised in Constanţa, 2007 (MA02revCO07) governs the frequency band 1452 - 1479.5 MHz. It has been adopted by CEPT multilateral meeting in Constanţa, Romania on 04 July 2007 and has come into force on 01 September 2007.
The official part of the english text of the MA02revCO07 Special Arrangement is available in PDF format (1.8 MB) and in MS Word format (5.2 MB).
The Final Acts of the CEPT multilateral meeting are also available in French and German.
2. MA02revCO07 T-DAB Plan - 1.5 GHz (1452-1475.9 MHz)
On behalf of ECC the ECO maintains the master copies of the T-DAB Plan associated with Ma02 Special Arrangement.
This section provides an overview on the updated T-DAB Allotment Plan and the associated Assignment List in the frequency band 1452-1475.9 MHz.
Following the revision by the CEPT multilateral meeting which took place in Constanţa, Romania, 02-04 July 2007 this frequency plan is now governed by MA02revCO07 Special Arrangement. The revision of the MA02 Special Arrangement did not affect the existing frequency plan. The procedure for modifications to the plan remained unchanged. More information on the revision of MA02revCO07 Special Arrangement is available in section 3 below.
The following data files are available for download:
- Updated MA02revCO07 Plan containing successfully coordinated T-DAB allotments and assignments.
- Part 1 - allotments transfered from the Plan adopted at Wiesbaden 1995, including subsequent modifications and associated assignments (lastest update October 2010).
- Part 2 - allotments/assignments originated at Maastricht 2002
- Part 2 sup - allotments/assignments coordinated after the Co07 meeting but before the 31st August 2007 (from Slovakia - note: these files are disputed by Hungary) and after the 31st August 2007 from the Czech Republic (latest update 01 April 2011).
- Proposed modifications to the Plan that have been published in the ECO Circular letters and for which the coordination procedure is not completed yet. These files contain proposals from the following countries:
- Extract from the Plan as per country:
For all countries extracts from Part 1 and Part 2 of the Plan are provided in separate files, respectively.
Proposals for modification to the plan are provided in the files where 'Proposals’ appears as a part of the file name. These proposals were published in the circular letters but have not been included in the Plan.
The data files that can be downloaded from this page are compliant with the CO07 data format.
Some of the administrations that were contracted to the previous Special Arrangements did not sign the revised Special Arrangements. The stations belonging to those countries not signing the MA02revCO07 are kept in the Plan.
3. Revision of the Ma02 Special Arrangement
The CEPT administrations have, at the multilateral meeting in Constanţa, Romania, 02-04 July 2007, adopted the revised Special Arrangement originally established to facilitate introduction of T-DAB services.
The main objective of revising MA02 Special Arrangement was to provide for further flexibility to implement new mobile multimedia services, alongside with T-DAB, in the frequency band 1452-1479.5 MHz by means of the application of an envelope concept and the aggregation of T-DAB blocks.
The revised Special Arrangement has come into force on 01 September 2007.
The revision of the MA02 Special Arrangement does not affect the existing frequency plan.
The procedure for modifications to the plan remains unchanged.
The text of the revised Special Arrangement, as adopted by the CEPT multilateral meeting, is available for download:
The Final Acts of the CEPT multilateral meeting is also available in French and German.
4. Data formats
For information on the data formats used for to retrieve, inspect and manipulate the data files in the process of the plan management please check the Data formats page.
5. General information
For general information on T-DAB click here.
Note: This page is optimised for use with the MS Internet Explorer. The download of the files may not work with other browsers.
ECO contact for MA02revCO07 related enquiries: José Carrascosa (ECO),
E-mail email@example.com or phone +45 33 89 63 13
Updated: 23 October 2017, 13:43